Talking about my future
I’m interested in the
bachelor of dentist, because I like to detect oral condition of the people. A
dentist is the person who makes surgeries, put braces to patients.
There are different
universities where lean study such as UNAM and UAEM, which are prestige schools
and l like it.
If I want to study, I
need to be, decisive, to get good notes; and to have money
WAKE UP BOUNGHT
Bachelor of Dentist
NAME
|
WHERE IS IT?
|
HOW MUCH IS IT?
|
HOW LONG DOES IT
TAKE?
|
ADVANTAGES
|
DISVANTAGES
|
UAEM
|
In Toluca and Cuernavaca
|
Five thousand
monthly
|
Student five old
|
*The is better prestige
*the were best student.
*I have scholarships
|
*Is long the bachelor
*The exam the entrance
|
UNAM
|
City of Mexico D.F
|
The for an five thousand
monthly
|
Student five old
|
*I have the betters students
*Is the better prestige
|
*the exam the entrance
*
|
UVM
|
City D.F and Toluca
|
Five thousand
monthly
|
Student five old
|
*I have the facult the dentist
*Is only for dentist
|
*the cost is good discharge
*is long bachelor
|
ITZEL CASTILLO
CHAQUECO
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario